Saturday, February 16, 2008

Well, a turn down!

Well tonight was Saturday night, and I was hanging out with a couple of friends. They had brought this new girl that I'd never met before. So to all of you, thousands of readers out there, that love my writing, I'm gonna tell you this. fate is kind of cruel. And honestly i think it sucks.
Alot of people, guys such as yourself, always think and worry about getting rejected from that girl that you would love to go out with. Well honestly folks, you have to get used to getting dumped, rejected, ignored, and all of that. Because one thing they don't teach you in school, is that a girl, ISN'T LOOKING FOR A GUY LIKE YOU. They are not looking for YOU! A man that would take care of them, a guy that would hold them tight and never want to let them go. Take them any where they want, and do whatever they can to make her feel loved and appreciated.
See I used to get rejected before, I still do now. It's not joke and I'm not going to deny it. I'm not going to say if you listen to my advice you are going to hook up with a lot of girls. I know that's not what you all want, i know that you all don't want to just do it with a girl and then just leave! I know you guys are in it for a relationship. Your in it for the long haul! Getting turned down, is just as natural as breathing. She will turn you down for a number of reasons.
1. She's not attracted to you.
2. She's not looking for a nice guy like you
and the most important reason is....
3. She knows she isn't meant for you!
Guys, I just want to explain exactly what happened tonight. You see, I flirt with a lot of girls, and I found a great way to start a conversation, is to just be yourself. If you're funny, out going, and weird, be that. Don't be something your not, because the girl will just fall in love with the wrong you! So, me and my friends were over in the dorm rooms tonight, not one of my most exciting nights of course, it's one that got pretty boring pretty fast. You see, Me and my two best friends were hanging out with his gf and her friend. So we watched movies, and we joked around a lot, I pulled off my patented DUMB A$$ psychic act ( Pretending to be psychic but sucking at it). got loads of laughs, and it's a good way to get a conversation going, and in order to get into more depth with a girl, you find out a lot, and it's a playful conversation.
Usually I'm good at picking up signs on whether a girl is interested in me or not, it's usually says it in the eyes above all else. Some how you can tell if she is lusting for you. Any way i'm getting off of track here. So here is what happened, and here is how it went down, not to long ago... So my friend and his gf were talking, so I gave them some space, so I went back to the dorm room.... this was when were leaving around 12 in the morning...
So i go back to the dorm, room, I see her, and she's asleep, So i'm like F*CK... so i decide to just get some water, but I banged the fridge and then she woke up, so I started to talk to her. Now we just left like 5 mins ago, so I don't know how she fell asleep so fast... but watever... So I talked to her, and I asked her some questions, and here is the key... when you ask her a question, when you answer that same question, you add a little more information... that way she will feel more comfortable with you! So i was being funny, joking around, and we were both laughing. And I said it a few times, but I think she was joking, but the guy I am, I didn't care if she would say no or not, So i asked her out to Olive Garden for dinner, she said Ew, so I said anywhere she liked. She looked interested , and then she paused, and I asked her well... she said... "I'm seeing someone...Sorry"
You see i've heard that before, and i think she thought that i heard it before, but for a different reason. I get dates easily, it's not hard, when you are a nice guy! but when she said she was seeing someone, I knew she wasn't and it was a lost cause, because she wasn't into me, which i'm ok with, not like we had any connections, or felt any strong emotions towards. See most guys get scared to ask a girl out because, they build up a connection with the girl inside their own head. But listen you don't have to be scared. You need to get rejected, so you know what it feels like!
So anyway, I would've been ok, if she'd just said that she was seeing someone, I wouldn't have been upset at all. But when she said "sorry" that kind of ticked me off... Cause I don't think I deserve to hear, a sorry. Uhm I asked you out knowing that there was a 50/50 chance of getting to go out with the girl, spending some time, talk and actually have a real conversation with some one that you could keep company with. I wasn't to worried about her saying know, cause I was expecting, I expect it from every girl. But when she said sorry, it made me think, that sorry... I can't go out with you...
You see I wasn't sorry for asking you out, I would've been sorry if I didn't ask you out. because when you risk not asking you'll never know. But when your sorry, what does that do? It diminishes the whole concept of you asking her out. I'm not sorry, and she shouldn't be either. the thing that gets me the most, is that that SORRY, wasn't a real one, It's one I've heard a hundred times anyways, because it's just a fake sorry... Like Sorry I really don't care. I'd been ok with out the sorry.
Now I'm not upset, because that tells me that she isn't the one for me, because if she was, then there would have been something that had happened. You see You just need to work hard, and practice, and just move on! Just because you were rejected that one time, doesn't mean that you have to stop asking girls out. See what i didn't mention was that I hung out by our reflection pond, and I saw a couple of girls sitting there... and I asked those girls for some coffee, and then I asked one of them out! And aparently she liked me enough, so see, it doesn't have to be one girl. You play the field... but don't play the field for the wrong reasons. Play the field because you want to find the person that is right for you!
That's why you take risks and ask that girl out that you just met. That's why You work hard and try to impress girls. it's not To F*CK them, it's to be with them, to hold them tight and never wanting to let them go. treat them like the princesses that they deserve to be! Treating them with respect and not looking at them as if they were just objects to get your D!CK hard... They are there in order to be there for you! To be there emotionally, not physically! I can tell you that I've been in some relations that were from both catergories, and I'll tell you this! Just laying next to a girl in bed, is FAR BETTER than f*cking her... You just hold her, and watch her sleep, and it just feels great! Remember Love Is Out There, And She is Waiting Just For You!

No comments: