Monday, February 18, 2008

I need to find the Right Girl!

I know this blog is going to be a little selfish, but I myself am currently single, and I’m still looking for the right girl. See asking a girl out is one thing, but finding someone that you want to be with is an entirely different thing. I know that guys feel all cool that they get to tap many butts, but not me. I”m kind of different in that way! I’m into the whole love and all of that!
If only girls would understand that I’m the exact man that they want, then things would be different! I’m just a guy who would love to just sit on the couch with you resting on my chest, and the two of us, or even a million people sitting down and watching a movie! It doesn’t matter what we would be doing, but just sitting there together it would be great. See I’m looking for a girl, that I could feel comfortable with, someone that I would love to sleep with, not have sex with. Someone that would talk to me, play with me, laugh with me, and just be there for me!
I’m not for the whole hit it and quit it theme, I’m in it for the long haul, but that’s the problem with girls nowadays there is no romance, no love, and no emotion left in this world. All they want to do is drink and have sex, and cut out the middle man... poor little cupid. Why can’t a really nice guy find love? Why can’t a guy who just wants to hold you, protect you, care for you, be there for you, and just love you, why can’t that guy find a girl? Sometimes it makes me question whether or not love is out there. It makes me think that love just doesn’t exist! But then I remember all of the fairy tales, and all of the dreams, and all of the feelings I wish to feel, just to comfort of someone elses’’ company! Remember Love Is Out There, And She is Waiting Just For You!

No comments: